Happy Birthday October!


October seems to be the month that kicks off the best of Holiday Magic!  We begin with falling of leaves,  breast cancer awareness, and end it with a bang; Halloween! This is the time of year when I hunt down a fresh bag of candy corn for my mom just so I can see the smile she gets when I hand over a bag!  Also, my son makes it fun as well as we ponder hard on what costume to get.  He's always gone as a superhero but this year may be a bit harder since he's turned 10 and maybe has run out of the dress-up vibes!

What other kind of awe-inspiring things can you think of to do and be about in October?  Well I can think of one in particular and that is PSL time at Starbucks!  PSL stands for Pumpkin Spice latte'.  Now, I'm no lover of flavored coffee but I do make an exception to PSL!  So if you haven't tried it yet, please take a moment and drop by your local Starbucks today and try it!!   Another thing is to go out of your way and do something nice and unexpected for a breast cancer survivor or someone effected by breast cancer like a friend or family member.  Since this is the month that brings the most awareness, take a moment to recognize those surviving or effected by this deadly disease.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@soratemplates